Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

The Shepherd Express held their second annual readers' survey about the best blogs, tweeters and websites.

They publicly released the results today.  To my amazement and pleasant surprise, this little old blog site was voted the best political blog:

Politics Blog
Cognitive Dissidence 

Runners-Up:
Blogging Blue  
"A Sinner Observes" by Lester Schultz
Milwaukee County First was also voted as a runner up for Best Activism Site.

I thank my readers, my friends and the readers of the Shepherd Express for their votes and and their support.  

I guess I should also thank Scott Walker.  If it weren't for his greed, his corruption and his ineptitude, I might not have enjoyed this moment and would not have met all of the wonderful people that are willing to fight for Milwaukee County, for the State of Wisconsin and for the People.

Aw, screw him.

I only thank the ones that matter - the good people of Wisconsin!

7 comments:

  1. do you work for that paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. But I do freelance writing that they have published a couple of times.

      Delete
  2. Congrats Capper! Don't give that bastard Walker any credit for your success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should look into doing an op/ed column somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might be the only thing positive Scott Walker has contributed to Wisconsin. : )

    Congratulations - nothing's better than peer recognition, unless it's a RECALL.

    ReplyDelete