Monday, June 26, 2017

Now Ron Johnson Wants To Kill Me!

By Jeff Simpson



As I posted a while back, Paul Ryan's goal this session seems to be to want to kill me!

U.S.  House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan called on Wednesday for an end to Obamacare’s financial protections for people with serious medical conditions, saying these consumers should be placed in state high-risk pools.In election-year remarks that could shed light on an expected Republican health care alternative, Ryan said existing federal policy that prevents insurers from charging sick people higher rates for health coverage has raised costs for healthy consumers while undermining choice and competition.The rule, a cornerstone of President Barack Obama’s Affordable Care Act, has been praised by patient advocates for providing access to medical care for people who previously could not afford private health insurance. The Affordable Care Act also bars insurers from excluding coverage for pre-existing conditions
Now his good friend  Ron Johnson (S-Married into money), is simpatico with Paul Ryan:


The fact that I have had health care, and been healthy most of my life, but then in 2010, was one of the unlucky ones to develop cancer does not matter.  Ron Johnson looks upon me, and others like me, as irresponsible drivers and my cancer(my pre-existing condition) as equal to a car crash.  Why should he have to pay more, he is not sick.  

As if that was not enough, Vice President Mike Pence (R- Shock Gays Straight), goes  a step further(emphasis mine):



Had the 12.7 million people who get newly diagnosed each year, or the 7.6 million people who lose their fight to cancer, only been a bit more personally responsible, then this all would be avoided.

Apparently, Ron Johnson's daughter was not personally responsible(maybe by not exercising enough, or eating right), that she needed major heart surgery at age 2!

It is a very stressful time in America, when we are under one party rule, and the one party that is ruling, looks upon millions of Americans as drags on the system for contracting an illness.  It is even more magnified, when it is your child that has the illness.

I am certain we are better than this and we need to actually "drain the swamp" in 2018!

Our lives depend on it!


7 comments:

  1. "if they should die, then let them do it, and decrease the surplus population"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you volunteer first, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dickins quote - perhpas Mr. Gegenhuber is being wry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For your list: Myasthenia gravis (raising my hand, very briefly).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Obama just about killed me with ObamaCare. Made my health insurance so expensive that when I had a stroke and heart attack, I ended up massively in debt and the medication is too expensive.
    Thank you for trying to kill me you heartless low IQ liberals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Obama just about killed me with ObamaCare. Made my health insurance so expensive that when I had a stroke and heart attack, I ended up massively in debt and the medication is too expensive.
    Thank you for trying to kill me you heartless low IQ liberals.

    ReplyDelete