Republican Sean Duffy was in the news recently for calling a million people "communists", Congressman Sean Duffy (R- Puck's Seconds), was very upset about a recent action in the news, so let's take a look.
First we need to define Communism:
capitalizeda : a doctrine based on revolutionary Marxian socialism and Marxism-Leninism that was the official ideology of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republicsb : a totalitarian system of government in which a single authoritarian party controls state-owned means of productionc : a final stage of society in Marxist theory in which the state has withered away and economic goods are distributed equitablyWhen discussing Communism, most people think of the same thing - USSR. The former Soviet Union was a Communist country and currently China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea and Vietnam, are Communist countries. No country on that list will ever be anyone's(Beyond Dennis Rodmans) vacation spot. So when the Congressman calls a group of people "Communists", he really despises and thinks poorly of this group of people.
Now lets take a look at who was the despicable and why!
1. At the end of 2015, Vladimir Putin lauded Trump's presidential campaign, calling him "an absolute leader of the presidential race, as we see it."
In response to Putin's compliments Trump said: "It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond."
Was the lumberjack, who was one of The Donald's biggest fans upset about his hero complimenting a dictator who is known for killing journalists who disagree with him? Nope not a word!
2. The story broke recently, that Russian hackers worked to influence the election so The Donald would win, certainly that drew a quick rebuke from Mr. Duffy and what set him off right? Not so much!
3. Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R- bitter partisan), knew that the Russians were working to help get The Donald elected and made sure no one said a thing! Is this borderline treasonous act by the Senator from Kentucky the one that the reality "star" off? NOT in the least.
The Democratic leaders in the room unanimously agreed on the need to take the threat seriously. Republicans, however, were divided, with at least two GOP lawmakers reluctant to accede to the White House requests.4. Wisconsin's own Republican Speaker of the House, the third most powerful position in Washington, Paul Ryan (R- Wall St.), faced with the information that Russia was involved in deciding our election, said - Wait a minute, lets not rush into actually investigating this news because we do not want to politicize the election. The Janesville GOPer, who approved 33 different investigations into Benghazi, has decided that we need to take this one slow. The guy who "has said for months that foreign intervention in our elections is unacceptable,” has decided that as long as his guy won and he has unlimited power maybe foreign intervention in our elections is acceptable.
According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.
Surely Paul Ryan going back on his belief and words, is something that the young whipsersnapper from the Northwoods would be incredibly disappointed about and want to lash out right? Not even close.
5. Was it the fact that Sean Duffy, and his wife Rachel Duffy, now have eight children and realize that they met, and became famous, by living in a communal housing complex, that they did not have to pay a nickel for, while putting on a show for the camera.
Sean, who called his African American liberal female roommate racist and Hitler, has called anyone who does not agree with his limited world view, names his whole life.
Sean realized that he could not send a worse message to his eight children than the way he grew up, and that the most famous thing he has done with his life is this dance: No wonder none of his fellow Real World Alums would vote for him.
No that does not phase him.
6. Possibly, as the father of 8 offspring, maybe Mr. Duffy is incredibly upset that his guy, The Donald continually lies and misleads and it does not set a very good example for his kids.
Next is Trump’s claim to have won “one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history.” This is easily falsifiable — Trump won 56.88% of the electoral votes, a percentage that places him in the bottom quarter of electoral history. In this sentence, Trump also states that the election “ended a long time ago” — a curious description of an event that took place four and a half weeks ago.
While this is not it, we are getting closer.
7. Jill Stein asked for, and paid for, a recount of the State of Wisconsin, Presidential race and during this process, as written into the American legal system, and Dane County decided to do a hand recount.
We finally found the thing that set the American Congressman from Hayward off! A hand recount of the Presidential Ballots and boy is Mr. D mad!!!!