Sunday, December 25, 2016

Good News! The King Is On His Way!

By Jeff Simpson  

Reince Priebus has been called many things in his career, and now you can add one more - the 13th Apostle.   Today on this Christmas Day 2016, Reince Priebus listened the light and released this press release!

"Just as the three wise men did on that night, the Christmas heralds a time to celebrate the good news of a new King.

Either Reince heard the Christmas story for the first time or the new KING we need to celebrate is this guy:



As it says in the Good Book (Matthew 23-26):

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”25 Also make sure and eat tic-tacs before you grab a woman by the pussy, 26 and woman must have my dinner on the table when I am ready for it or I will go through the roof."  

YES!  He has Come!! 

Here I got it all wrong, I always thought we celebrated this guy:



Now I know it was the big orange guy, who brought news of a couple Corinthians, and wants to divide society by religion and ethnicity, whose coming was the one foretold in Revelations!

The seven first plagues are not called the seven "TRUMPets" for no reason.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  May these few days provide everyone peace and love before the craziness really starts!

Thank you for reading our blog throughout the year!  


1 comment: