By Jeff Simpson
Recently, 17 people got seriously ill who were in a building owned by Paul Tittl(R-AFC) in the 25th Assembly district.
Mr. Tittl, seems to have decided to save himself $20 and not put detectors in his building.
That then led directly to this:
Does anyone know anything more about the carbon monoxide poisoning on Washington Street that happened last week? Like, were there any fatalities? Are there charges against the owner of the buildings? My friend lived in the apartment complex on Washington and has been in ICU in Milwaukee on a respirator for the past week. He is still unresponsive.Of course he was fiend before for not having any detectors and having a faulty furnace!
When someone keeps up their buildings like this, what would you expect?
I would say an unusable window would be a perfect parable, for the party of lawmakers(WISGOP) that refuse to follow the law, but then I came across this picture which actually says everything!
If you have not voted today, please do. If you live in Manitowoc area please head to the polls and vote for Ron Kossik!