Robin Vos (R-adulterer) has decided that his version of small government is to tell the University of Wisconsin system that they are allowed to have any speaker they want, as long as he agrees with their message.
Of course Mr. Vos has a history of being inherently lazy and did not offer up any suggestions, so that is where we are going to come in,
We at CogDis are nothing if not here to help our friends on the right.
Let's give some suggestions on who the UW System should bring in to speak to our college kids!
Let me start with a few:
1. Number one on my list is Jonah Goldberg, of the National Review. Jonah Goldberg is such a prolific writer, that he gave himself two Pulitzer nominations. That takes skill! What aspiring writer would not want to find out how to nominate yourself for the most prestigious awards there are?
2. Everyones favorite right wing political pundit, Captain 9/12 Glenn Beck. I would recommend that Mr. Beck be paid to speak to the school of social work so they can better learn how to deal with grief!
“When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I’m just like, ‘Oh shut up!’ I’m so sick of them because they’re always complaining.” ~ Glenn Beck
3. The Scientists in the UW System will surely want to hear from Michelle Bachmann, since I am sure none of their professors taught them this!
“Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn’t even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.” ~ Rep. Michele Bachmann
3. Best Selling "conservative" author and pundit Ann Coulter could be another that the UW System brings in. The tall blonde has been preaching about liberal indoctrination for years.
"If you wanted to teach people about the great things about America, a college campus is the last place you’d send them. Even fanatical Muslim terrorists don’t hate America like liberals do." Ann Coulter -- CPAC conference, 2002
Preach Ann, Preach!!
4. I would also recommend that Assembly Rep. Bob Gannon (R-White Hood) be allowed to speak also He can speak to history classes about the Good ole days of the 1920's!
5. I also highly recommend that they have our Governor speak to the Engineering schools about how to build massive walls!
Finally #6, I would recommend they bring in Republican nominee for President, The Donald, who speak on numerous issues, from how to look presidential, to the plight of the disabled!
There are 6 different suggestions from us to Mr. Vos and University President Ray Cross to consider bringing in to speak this year on the UW System campuses.
Help us out and give us some more suggestions, and I will make sure that Mr. Vos and Mr. Cross get this information!