Sunday, June 14, 2015

Lindsey Graham Makes a Threat

By Jeff Simpson

I know I said I try and ignore the Republican clowns running for President.  However this kind of hatred, and stupidity needs to be arrested and shamed not ignored.

Senator Lindsey Graham went to the shooting range recently and labeled the clay pigeons Bernie Sanders.

 GRAHAM: "I'm gonna get you motivated to want to kill the clay pigeon..."
...
GRAHAM: "Alright, do a Bernie Sanders."
SKEET OPERATOR: "Alright."
GRAHAM: "Pull!"
(SOUND OF GUNSHOT)
GRAHAM: "Sorry about that, Bernie!"
(LAUGHTER)

This is acceptable behavior for a US Senator and Republican Presidential Candidate?   It is time fort he Republicans to start taking a look in the mirror and punishing this kind of behavior, not rewarding it.






2 comments:

  1. Wow, Graham is a man, that politcal issue solved.

    I am becoming less concerned about the GOP nominee for pres, the clown car is inevitable.

    ReplyDelete