Thursday, May 21, 2015

Scott Walker And Josh Duggar

Scott Walker really knows how to pick his friends.  In a long string of embarrassments, Walker has done it again:


Duggar is renowned for being part of the infamous reality TV family with the show "19 and Counting."  Duggar is also a lobbyist for the anti-gay, anti-women's rights group Family Research Council.

Or I should say, was a lobbyist, since he resigned Thursday after it was found that he had molested several underage girls:
In the wake of a tabloid report alleging that he molested several underage girls while he was a teenager, reality-television star Josh Duggar said Thursday that he “acted inexcusably” and was “deeply sorry” for what he called “my wrongdoing.”

The 27-year-old Duggar, a high-profile member of the evangelical Christian family that stars on TLC’s “19 Kids and Counting,” also resigned his post with the conservative Family Research Council.

“Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret,” Duggar said in a statement posted on Facebook on Thursday. “I hurt others, including my family and close friends. I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation.

“We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing, and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life.”
By the way, Walker has not made any comment about his friend. Then again, he never denounced his friends Tim Russell and Brian Pierick for their sexual crimes against minors either.


2 comments:

  1. Why does Walker hang out with so many sexual predators? He's disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birds of a feather flock together.

    ReplyDelete