Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tea Party Patriot Loves Him His Obamacare

Check out this video, via Crooks and Liars:



The money quote:
"But you know, the Republican Party, they haven't done nothing for me, man. Nothing," he remarked. "So, I'm leaning toward voting for Hillary unless something major comes up. I don't trust the Republicans anymore because they're wanting to repeal the Obamacare. And I don't want them to do that, man, because then I'll have to go to work again. My life's already planned out."
While I am glad that this man found the benefit to the Affordable Care Act, I am sad that it took his own personal health problems to see the light.

I have little doubt that if the man didn't have health issues, he'd be out there with the other Tea Party people complaining that it's just a hand out to lazy minorities or something like that.

The truly sad part is that the man - and those like him - don't see the irony in their situation.

1 comment: