By Jeff Simpson
What the Heck is happening in the Racine area? Are things as crazy as Jonathan Steitz appears to be? Are the republicans as unethical as we all know Robin Vos to be? Or after gerrymandering and owning all three branches of Government do our friends on the right believe that, like the Governor they all love, the rules do not apply to them?
Sorry I got ahead of myself. Let's start at the beginning.
Local resident Tamra Varebrook, is very involved in extremist right wing politics.
Tamra is a single mom of one daughter. After many years standing on the sidelines of the political scene, she realized things were not headed in the right direction and decided to step up.
For the last three years, Tamra has been extremely active in politics in both Racine County and Statewide. She is an elected member of the Racine County GOP board. She also sits on the public relations committee, and chairs the programs and activities committee.
During the historic recall election of the Wisconsin Governor and six Senators, Tamra and her daughter put hundreds of hours fighting against the local, state, and national union machines; even agreeing to be the protest candidate for her Senator under recall, making it necessary to force primaries in all races.
Ms. Varebrook is so involved in the extremist politics she ran as a fake democrat in the recall elections, costing local taxpayers needless thousands of dollars. No price is too high to elect republicans!
Ms. Varebrook also sees herself as a defender of the Constitution. '
Tamra is no stranger to the local media. You can see her often speaking out in support of our constitutional rights, against big government, and most recently against the indoctrination of our children in public schools. She appeared locally and nationally on “Fox and Friends”, after discovering a Civics lesson of her eighth-grade daughter’s defining ‘conservatism’ as restricting personal freedoms.The problem for Ms. Varebrook, is that she put the same attention to detail in reading the Constitution as she did in memorizing her address. It appears that Ms. Varebrook may possibly have voted illegally and misrepresented her address to polling officials.
As Tamra’s daughter grows up, and is only a few short years from adulthood, she feels the need to fight for not only hers, but her daughter’s future and freedom.
We at CogDis obtained a very well documented and sourced complaint that has been filed with the GAB! The alleged charges are as follows:
I allege that: Tamra L. Varebrook, who voted in the Presidential Preference & SpringElection of 2012 (April 3, 2013) in the city of Racine at the St. Edwards polling location,was not a qualified elector at that location and municipality and intentionally used a falseresidential address, which is a violation of Wisconsin State Statute 12:13(1)(a).Further, I allege that Tamra L. Varebrook worked as a paid poll worker at the HumblePark Community Center polling location for the Spring Primary Election on February 21,2012, in the city of Racine and was at the time, a resident of Union Grove. TamraVarebrook misrepresented herself as a qualified elections inspector to the Clerk of theCity of Racine, and to the Chief Inspector at the Humble Park polling location in violationof Wisconsin State Statute 12:13(1)(b).
I allege Tamra L. Varebrook voted at St. Edwards polling location on that same electionday (February 21, 2012) and was not a qualified elector in the city of Racine but insteada resident of Union Grove, a violation of Wisconsin State Statute 12:13(1)(a).
I allege Aubrey Willms knew Tamra Varebrook was using her address as her legal votingaddress and lied to protect Ms. Varebrook and herself from responsibility in violation ofWisconsin State Statute 12:13(1)(h).
I believe Tamra Varebrook may have voted illegally from this address before these twodates, no less than on six occasions according to VPA records.
See according to her receipt for being a POLL WORKER, she listed her address as:
According to Tamra Varebrook’s pay receipt from the Racine Clerk’s office, she listedher address as 1414 Orchard Street Racine, Wisconsin 53405.
Yet her actual address was in Union Grove, WI!
That leaves us Inquiring minds at CogDis to ask a few questions.
* "Has Tamra Varebrook been lying about her address to vote?"* Does she not know where she lives? * Does she think that her one vote in a place where she does not even live will have any kind of effect on the actual outcome?* Does she support voter ID to keep herself from voting?* Does she have a getaway planned if she gets caught?* Will Ms. Varebrook be on "Fox and Friends" to tell people how to vote illegally?
* Can I be on "Fox and Friends" for breaking the story of the tea party (alleged) outlaw?* Is she also fighting for her daughter's freedom to vote in any ward she feels like voting that day?
* How would she handle it if she were to ever catch someone on the left illegally voting?* Will the GAB do anything about this?* Why are these stories always always always about hardcore far right republicans?* Was Glenn Grothman referring to Ms. Varebrook specifically when he discussed single mothers?
* Would voting in the wrong precinct and lying about where you live to poll workers, officially be considered a Bozo No - No?
* Since Ms. Varebrook is such a strong supporter of "school choice" could she just be supporting "voter choice" here?
* Are there any laws that you feel applies to both Democrats and Republicans alike?* If you spent time in prison, heaven forbid, what is the one food you would hate having to give up?
* Finally, if you are a "conservative" what exactly are you conserving?
We at CogDis await with bated breath to see how this plays out and will bring you more details as they become available!