Election results here!
1. Brett Hulsey had a solid showing receiving almost 52000 votes. Brett Hulsey did not deserve to win, ran a solid campaign, brought up issues that needed to be brought up and did not deserve to be treated as poorly by the party as he was.
If Mary Burke wins tonight, I support her to beat Scott Walker in November.
3. I have not decided if the 116,006 people who voted for her were saying F U to the Democratic executive committee that endorsed her opponent and shunned her or the Democratic Executive committee and Chairman Tate who treated her like a second class citizen and shut her out of the Democratic convention were saying FU to the 116,006 Wisconsin voters who supported Mary Jo Walters. Either way it is up to them to heal and bridge the divide NOT the other way around.
4. When the race is so close, maybe the people did deserve a debate.
5 This cracked me up. Apparently he forgot to put in the asterisk. * Only applies to people I approve of running.
6. The overwhelming win by Rob Zerban surprised me, the overwhelming win by Paul Ryan did not. I always thought Jeremy Ryan's best chance to win would be to get on the ballot then disappear. Not a second of campaigning and hope people checked the wrong box.
7. Every vote matters, ask Janis Ringhand and Ernie Wittwer.
8. The Democratic establishment lost, ask Pat Bohmack, Jon Richards and Tom Rayome.
9. Mike Sheridan's political career is over while Robin Vos was given a promotion and I can not figure out the difference between the two.
10. The extreme's on the R side of the 6th Congressional district were not distinguishable.
11. Triple dipping Van Wanggaard won, despite the fact he advertised that he had the old Knotsies as supporters. I would hope that the fact that he is running on a I got mine and now want to pull the ladder up" campaign will be noticeable to the voters in his district!
12. How in the world can Sheriff Clarke win? Seriously? If it was all cross over votes and you did not see that coming, whose fault is that?
13. Susan Happ will make a great Attorney General.
14. The low turnout still fails to amaze me and the fact that it is not addressed by the Democratic party also amazes me. Why go after the imaginary Walker/Obama voters and not after the 80% of the people who did not choose to vote in the primary? Give people a reason to vote and they will!
15. Congrats to Dana Duncan, no support from the Dem party, shunned by Wisconsin Progress and won handily. Now its time to retire Scott Krug.
16. Scott Walker is beatable, no excuses from the team trying to do so allowed!