Thursday, May 15, 2014

Vicki Mckenna's Split Personality



By Jeff Simpson

Exhibit A:



Apparently, Ms. Vicki feels its a great idea for outside groups to interfere in local school districts if you do not like what they are doing. 


Exhibit B:

WI Senators demand answers on feds’ meddling into WI program


Now, a mere few minutes later, Ms. Vicki feels that outside groups have no business interfering in local school districts. 

Hmmmmm.  Does Mz. Pyzinski even know what she is saying?   or is her scratchy voice even too much for her to listen too? 





4 comments:

  1. "Our rules don't apply to us."- 21st Century GOP motto.

    And if you're the type of trash who listen to Icki, you don't care about double-standards. Or any standards, for that matter

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Surprise Davey Blaska just Love Miss Vickey. Proof I guess that old flaccid Davie is out of his element in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It smells like muppet in here. I'll take my chances with Vicki McKenna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd change my name to McKenna too if I was a Pissinski. My sympathy to the real McKenna's out there.

    ReplyDelete