By Jeff Simpson
The GOP Governor's Association, led by Chris Christie, has made an appearance in WI, attacking Democratic candidate Mary Burke(not promoting their righty darling Scott Walker's policies).
Of course this ad spend of deep into 6 figures, entitled "backwards" was authorized by Chris Christie who apparently thought it was titled "backup".
Internal emails released Wednesday strongly suggest that a top aide to New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie orchestrated massive traffic problems in Fort Lee, New Jersey, last fall as an act of political retribution against the city's Democratic mayor.
What is most telling is that the criticisms labeled at Mary Burke, still make Scott Walker look bad since his record is one of massive failure, even compared to Jim Doyle and the global recession of 2008.
The 30-second TV ad blasts Burke, a former Wisconsin commerce secretary, for job losses during the administration of former Gov. Jim Doyle.
* No chance to even come close to Scott Walker's 250,000 jobs promise.
* Wisconsin leads the nation in jobless claims(so proud).
* In what has become an almost daily story, another WI institution is closing their doors!
Did I mention the job creation promise?
It also accuses Trek, the family company for which Burke served as an executive, of outsourcing jobs to China.
* At least she has experience in the business world and the private sector unlike career politician Scott Walker.
* Under Scott Walker's reign, WI leads the country in jobs outsourced to China!
* Then of course there is this!
Mary Burke has flaws, and is running a horrendous campaign but there is a reason no one will bring in outside money to tout the competence and record of Scott Walker. Walker's record needs to be covered up!
Here is Scott Walker with Communist China's president Xi Jinping: