By Jeff Simpson
Scott Walker's ideological wonder twin and fellow tea party darling, Ted Cruz, thinks he is a superhero.
At the @wispolitics lunch, @michaeljtate asked @BrianSchimming to point out a difference between Scott Walker & Ted Cruz 7 times, no success
— Jason Joyce (@jjoyce) October 23, 2013
So much so, he even has his own coloring book!
Now you see WHY we need Common Core. Of course the hypocritical "tea partiers" and publishers of this book see it as a nice non partisan view of a US Senator.
Some non-partisan 'facts" about the Canadian Cowboy:
Some of the “non-partisan, fact-driven” things children will learn from the new book are:
- Ted Cruz Is A Man Of Great Virility And Stamina: Many “career establishment politicians are far too out of shape, old or overweight to even perform such a magnificent feat” as standing on the Senate floor and talking for over 21 hours. But not Ted Cruz!
- Ted Cruz Can See The Future: Cruz spoke with “clairvoyant precision” about the “quickly approaching Obama Care disaster.
- Cruz Is The Constitution’s Guardian: Ted Cruz is a “passionate fighter for limited government, economic growth, and the Constitution.
- America Is A Christian Nation: American history is “replete with official references to the value and invocation of Divine guidance, including official Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, House and Senate chaplains, the national motto ‘In God We Trust,” the Pledge of Allegiance, [and] religious paintings in the National Gallery.” So hands off those government-sponsored Ten Commandments monuments!
- Providing Health Care To People Who Can’t Afford It Is Worse Than War: Cruz’s failed stand against the Affordable Care Act “was so important because millions of citizens believe Obama Care is worse than any war. At least American soldiers have weapons with which to defend themselves.”
I wonder how they would feel if President Obama had his own coloring book that was this distorted?
By the way we are still trying to see if Cruz's dad makes an appearance: