Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Coffee Can Healthcare System - Part 4 (Richard Cheese)


 

By Jeff Simpson

This from  Mark Jonathan Davis AKA Richard Cheese on the eve of Obamacare being enacted:

Attention United States Citizens: This Tuesday October 1, you can go online and signup for affordable health insurance. It is EASY!

Visit this webpage, click "See Your Options," and get covered: http://www.healthcare.gov/

This is the Affordable Care Act. This is really happening!

*Before you post, read my comments below.

1) I will be re-posting this throughout the week. Sorry not sorry.

2) Don't like what I'm posting? Don't agree with it? Don't think entertainers should be voicing their opinions? Don't want to follow me anymore? Well, adios.

3) I will delete all negative comments, because it's my page. If you want to post dissent, do it on your own page for your own followers. This is not a democracy, it's a fan club page. If you don't like me, then don't call yourself a fan. You can ignore me or leave. I prefer that you leave, because I don't think you and I are on the same page about life, let alone lounge music. But hey, it's a free country, so you can stay or go. If you stay, it's on my terms. If you leave, you will not be missed. I'll be alright without you.

4) I have not been able to afford health insurance for the last 16 years. I run a break-even small business, and it has made me the opposite of rich. Due to the poor economy, music piracy, and the fact that my act is tired and stupid (not to mention that I alienated a bunch more Republican customers a few paragraphs ago), sales have been poor and getting poorer. Then, I had to quit touring because, in the last two years, I've had a shocking series of unexpected serious health problems that have racked up $45,000 in medical/hospital bills since 2012. No bueno.

That is why, today, the Affordable Care Act is the first good news I've had in a long time.

Affordable health insurance is a lifesaver for me and hundreds of my friends and thousands of my fans and millions of Americans.

Meanwhile, there are 221 assholes in Congress who are hellbent on trying to stop the Affordable Care Act, because they don't like poor people, sick people, or black Presidents.

Now more than ever, this is why the rest of us, we, together, must keep lounging against the machine.

They don't get it. We do.

And that's why we all get health insurance.

Keep fighting. And don't give up.

Tomorrow, Tuesday October 1, go online and signup for affordable health insurance. It is EASY!

Visit this webpage, click "See Your Options," and get covered: http://www.healthcare.gov/

This is the Affordable Care Act. This is really happening!

Thank you, goodnight.

Buy Richard Cheese's music!  and like him on facebook!  





No comments:

Post a Comment