Apply now for Wisconsin's premier candidate training for Democratic women. The Emerge Wisconsin 2014 Application is available online only from September 1st until October 25th.
Starting in January 2014, Emerge Wisconsin will train its eighth(!) class of Democratic women. We recruit and train women from all over the state to run for office at all levels of government. Our training provides women with the skills they need to run and the tools they need to win. Graduates have won races across Wisconsin from Village Trustee to State Senate.
Invest in your candidacy by signing up for more than 70 hours of training over seven months with Emerge Wisconsin. Learn from experts in the areas of fundraising, campaign messaging, how to build a field plan, and so much more.You can join the growing ranks of Emerge Alumnae by clicking on the following link and filling out the online application: Emerge Wisconsin 2014 Application.We seek passionate, Democratic women who are dedicated to effective and ethical political leadership.Criteria for selection include:
- evidence of political leadership experience or potential, and meaningful involvement in workplace or community;
- interest in pursuing political office;
- demonstrated ability to bring together disparate groups to achieve a goal;
- ability and desire to build effective networks;
- ability to articulate a personal political vision;
- demonstrated ability to inspire others;
- commitment to full participation and attendance requirements of the trainings.Applicants must be Democratic women residing in the state of Wisconsin.
Emerge Wisconsin embraces diversity and encourages applications from all women regardless of age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, marital status, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or physical abilities.
Become one of 20-25 Democratic women who will gain the Emerge advantage as political leaders in 2014 and beyond. Complete your Emerge Wisconsin 2014 Application today!Sincerely,Wendy Strout
And in the interest of full disclosure - I work for Emerge Wisconsin, a fact in which I take immeasurable pride.