Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thank You And Congratulations!

I am proud to announce that Cognitive Dissidence has been voted as being one of the state's best political blogs, per a readers' poll conducted by Chris Cillizza of the Washington Post's The Fix.  We join such prestigious sites as Zach Wisniewski's Blogging Blue and WisPolitics.com, both of which are returnees to the list.

I'd like to take a minute to thank my co-authors: Keith, Bert, Meg, Jeff, Shane and Steve.  I also would congratulate them for this honor is theirs as much as it is mine.

I'd also like to give a shout out to my friend and mentor, Jay Bullock, who got me started on this whole blogging kick to begin with.  I'd also like thank the Bloggerati who supported me through good times and bad.  I still remember and still cannot express my deepest gratitude to them.

Most of all, I'd like to thank you, gentle readers, for you are the ones that have supported this blog over the years, from keeping alive by giving me the People's Computer to voting for us in this poll.

And I congratulate you, gentle readers.  As the header reads, this is "a blog of the people, for the people and by the people," which means that the kudos belong to you as much as to any of us.

So, thank you and congratulations, to you, gentle readers!

6 comments:

  1. Voted as one of the best.... Simply because it IS one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    More facts, original research, better analysis, fewer trolls, what is not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A well-deserved honor! Congratulations to all, and a most sincere "thank you" for all that you do to keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You deserve it. Love your blog and share it widely and often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well-deserved and congratulations! You're the only one I make sure to read everyday. Thanks, and keep up the terrific work!

    ReplyDelete