After the meeting was over, I turned around and saw a man in a Iron Worker Local 8 jacket and wearing big, black sunglasses. He suddenly stood up, jumped up on the table, ripped off his coat to reveal a tux and tossed his sunglasses aside.
Lo and behold, it was Randy
Ironstache Ironstomach Bryce:
Unfortunately, Randy then started to dance and it looked more like this:
After I calmed my nerves after seeing such a sight, it reminded me that I needed to remind you, gentle eater, that this Friday is Week 22 of the Solidarity Fish Fry.
As if you need the reminder, this is why we go each Friday.
And this is the way we do it:
- Go to Serb Hall in Milwaukee anytime between 11:30 am and 9 pm.
- Tell the host you want a union table - the servers are usually Michelle, Victoria and Sandra
- Enjoy a fish fry or buffet
- Leave a good tip and make sure they know it's in support of the union workers
- Move along so the other union supporters can get their fish fry on too.
So get ready to go and do it Tartar Style and we'll see ya there.
And tell them that Cog Dis sent ya.