This is why we do it.
And again - please pay attention - is how we do it:
- Go to Serb Hall in Milwaukee anytime between 11:30 am and 9 pm.
- Tell the host you want a union table - the servers are usually Michelle, Victoria and Sandra
- Enjoy a fish fry or buffet
- Leave a good tip and make sure they know it's in support of the union workers
- Move along so the other union supporters can get their fish fry on too.
Pretty simple, right? Yet I keep seeing people going to the wrong section. Don't let them trick you into going into the wrong part.
This week will be a little different than the past sixteen weeks.
The gentle eater will find that there is enough tartar sauce to go around.
Randy Bryce, the Tsar of Tartar Sauce, is on a world tour to promote the Solidarity Fish Fry and his new books - "Tartar Sauce Is Our Friend" and "101 Great Tartar Sauce Recipes."
So come where the fish is good, the solidarity is strong and there's enough tartar sauce to go around!
And tell them that Cog Dis sent ya!