The routine is the same:
- Go to Serb Hall in Milwaukee anytime between 11:30 am and 9 pm.
- Tell the host you want a union table - the servers are usually Michelle, Victoria and Sandra
- Enjoy a fish fry or buffet
- Leave a good tip and make sure they know it's in support of the union workers
- Move along so the other union supporters can get their fish fry on too.
There are two, three things to keep in mind though.
One, be prepared to wait. Especially if you're like me and get there a little later.
Two, if they tell you that there are no union servers or that they went home, be prepared to leave and go somewhere else. But when you're leaving, make sure management knows why.
Three, don't get between Randy Brice and his tartar sauce.
See ya there.
And tell them that Cog Dis sent ya.