Thursday, January 17, 2013

President Obama Thinks Big!

While I have had my problems with President Obama the last four years, I still believe he is the best president of my lifetime.  One thing I truly admire is how he thinks big picture and is not scared to tackle controversial subjects   From his insistence in passing Obamacare(which is not perfect but it was groundbreaking) to his first campaign speech on race, our President is a true leader!  

Here is his press conference from yesterday regarding his gun control legislation(can you imagine Romney/Ryan standing up and giving this speech?  me either):


2 comments:

  1. You've got it wrong: President Obama TALKS BIG, says a lot of pretty things, and then doesn't follow through.

    This will be no different, I predict.

    If you haven't figured this out by now, then you are nothing more than a partisan mouthpiece and a useful idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for Obama twice but he has been a relative disappointment as President.

    ReplyDelete