Thursday, January 10, 2013

Barron County GOP

The Barron County,WI GOP had an interesting post that they shared with their 230 fans:


 Barron County Republican Party shared a link. December 19, 2012 URGENT UPDATE on Connecticut Shooting shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com Friends, there is a gift that God has given me: I can smell something fishy a mile away. Like Benghazi. Almost on day one, I told my husband: “The facts don’t make sense. Something... Like · · Share

The link they shared can be found here!  Here is a lowlight from this article they enjoyed enough to share:

I believe our GOVERNMENT shot those kids and teachers and used Adam Lanza and his family to pull it off.  They might have killed two birds with one stone.  One:  If these men are involved in the LIBOR scandal, they can manipulate their testimony.  Two:  they get gun control.  How very, very clever and efficient of them, right?    I hate to say it.  I hate to put myself ‘out there’ with this because I KNOW how I will be attacked.  But I don’t do this for anyone’s approval.  I do it to help the American People. 

Yeap that ladies and gentlemen, is YOUR republican party!  

You can reach the Barron County GOP here:

715-651-1684 BCRP meets the 2nd Monday of every month at 7PM. Please join us at our new Headquarters at 3000 S Main (south of Cedar Mall)

Mission
To promote conservative ideals and support local conservative candidates

Company Overview
Bob Olson Chairman
Sondra Maanum Vice Chair
Bernie Rivard Secretary
Tim Wold Treasurer

And who represents this crazy group?  Sean Duffy of course!  

10 comments:

  1. I'm sad to say that this is my home county. I swear, we're not all this crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the eye witnesses were dead because they were shot with the assault rifles. Yes, they were various conflicting reports about how many gun men, whether the shooter's mother worked at the school or not, how the gun man got in etc. That is because this situation was so unbelievable and people were searching for answers. Sad how someone can believe that perhaps the government shot and killed the victims and made Adam Lanza a fall guy. The truth is, he orchestrated the attack and carried it out, and yes with the weapons he had, that was possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have people like James Yeager showing them how to shoot.

      Delete
  3. You forgot to mention that Secretary Berni Rivard is the wife of Roger "Some Girls Rape Easy" Rivard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim, thanks for pointing that out...it was late and i was tired. That slipped right by me.

      Delete
  4. Gotta love how all the nuts come from WI. What has happened to this state?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old photo. I think they have 20 kids by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now that he just got a raise....they can start having more

      Delete
  6. This is classic diffusion of the discussion.
    The real issue is what these overpowered weapons do to large or small persons trapped at point blank range, and the obvious need to keep these things out of the hands of everyone not wearing a badge.

    It also distracts from the obsece profiteering off the tragedy by the likes of Walmart.
    Boycott Walmart until they stop selling or donate the huge gun profits since that terrible day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, not only have they removed that post, they've disable commenting. Sounds about right. I have a screen cap if you want it.

    ReplyDelete