Heck the good Senator Kedzie even coordinated with the Romney Campaign to make sure everyone knew how dangerous liberals could be.
The problem with the whole story, besides the fact that Senator Kedzie saw his injured son as a political prop, is that the story just was not true!
Here is the Whitewater Police Report:
WOW does that leave us open to some questions!
1. Has Paul Ryan called since to check and see how Sean is?
2. Why did the Whitewater police never take the political motivation serious?
3. Why would Sean kedzie drop the case after being beaten up so badly?
4. Since Sean dropped the case on 12/4 and it is 12/11 where is the press release from Senator Kedzie saying that the case was dropped?
5. Where is the apology to the liberals of WI for being falsely accused?
6. Where is the public apology to Max Hey, who is innocent?
7. Why was Max Hey the first "Max" that came up when he typed his name into facebook? When you type a name into facebook the names that you are using the most, come up first!
8. Why was Kedzie adamant that Max Hey was the one, when there was no evidence and he admitted to not seeing the person who did it?
9. Why was Kedzie stalking Max Hey at his job?
10. Are there any similarities between Sean Kedzie and Kyle Wood?
11. Will anyone on the right issue a retraction?
12. Seriously will they?
13. Who gave Sean his haircut and shave? why?
14. Has Sean pissed people off on campus?
15. Had Sean been drinking?
16. Why would someone who "cracked the case" on facebook, suddenly disappear from facebook?
17. What was in it for Senator Kedzie?
18. What was in it for Sean Kedzie?
19. In the end between wasted police investigations, and sneding out press releases on the taxpayer dime, how much did the Kedzie family cost the taxpayers?
20. What the hell happened?