This election cycle a new "company" seemed to pop up calling themselves "Advanced Research Methods". ARM offered their services to democratic candidates throughout the state of WI. Their services consisted of opposition research of the candidates opponents.
A little research and we see a couple things.
1. They seem to have no website and no way to contact them.
2. The only google hit is one Leanne Rice who says her position is an "analyst" (she obviously is NOT analyzing how to get your companies name out there and drum up business!
3. Leanne Rice bills herself as :
- Field Operations Manager for Confidential EmployerProvides confidential services to candidates affiliated with
all political parties.
5. Orville Seymer is the head coward of the cowardly CRG. If I didn't know better, I would think that Ms. Rice is a member of CRG herself! That of course would be highly unethical so that can't be!
Conclusion: It is not hard to do opposition research when YOU are the opposition. I wonder if they mentioned that when they were trying to get business from the democratic candidates or if they overlooked it. It is hard to imagine that someone like Ms. Rice and her friends would ever stoop so low as to try and mislead us? Say it aint so!
Maybe the republican party did not think their message was resonating statewide and they needed to get votes another way?
Some days, the pure dishonesty and lack of ethics of the republican party, amazes even me!