Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wisconsin Woman Starring In New Obama Ad

I take great pride in telling the reader that Madison native Sarah Zepnick, my little sister and one of my dearest friends, appears in the fifth ad for Barack Obama.




You might not have seen it yet since it's not airing in Wisconsin at this time. But if you watch Rachel Maddow, you would have seen this about two weeks ago:


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Readers of Cog Dis who have a sharp eye and a good memory might have recognized Sarah from this picture, in which she took part in honoring the late and never forgotten Diane Echelberger, aka @PewterGryphon, before she succumbed to cancer:



I cannot begin to express how proud I am of Sarah and how honored I am to be her friend.

2 comments: