Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sean Duffy: He's No Reality TV Punk (NSFW!)

Yesterday, I posted some raw footage of Sean Duffy at a WISGOP strategy summit. Among the many wild things he said, Duffy was complaining about the way Democrats were portraying him (starts about the 7:30 mark):
"They view me not as a father of six, not as a prosecutor for ten years, they view me as a reality TV punk."
Gee, I wonder why anyone would think that! Do you suppose it just might have something to do with this video? (NSFW!)



And for those of you so inclined, fell free to print off this picture and see if Duffy, aka Mr. Family Values, will sign it at his next appearance, anywhere:


Heck, print it out several times and hang it up all over the district.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. Someone who aspires to public office should not be videotaped doing the moon dance--ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just another three year old running for public office.

    ReplyDelete