Sunday, September 9, 2012

AFP is Partying Again!

I have never done a caption this post before, however this picture was too hard to pass on.

 Here is a picture from an "Americans for Prosperity" rally in Charlotte during the week of the Democratic Convention....So please caption this below in the comments!


While we are on the subject of  "Americans for Poverty", not only can you not believe anything they say, nothing screams grassroots more than this(fresh from their defunding the American Dream tour, they are now on a President Obama is failing to do everything the Koch brothers tell them tour):



AFP knows how to party

12 comments:

  1. Don't give me a yellow poncho, then piss on me and tell me it's raining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (L-r) Seeing evil, hearing evil, when's lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And welcome to 'Spot the Loony', where once again we invite you to come with us all over the world to meet all kinds of people in all kinds of places, and ask you to . .. Spot the Loony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's play 'Spot the IMUSTBEADI*SH*T' that is always trolling here.

      Delete
    2. We should meet sometime, I am sure we could settle our difference of opinion rather quickly.

      Delete
    3. Ooh, listen to the big boy and his big talk.

      Delete
  4. "I thought Gallagher was playing this gig."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that bus on the road one day. I was surprised, because I think it is so ridiculous and unpatriotic. But then I remembered, they have a right to free speech too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woman's thoughts: "Not sure what that guy next to me is doing here. He hardly looks like one of us. I mean, just look at those opaque, dopey eyes and that scraggly beard. Commie hippie if I've ever seen one. But he's dressed like the fat guy, who looks like the real deal, so he must be okay."

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Doubling down onTrickle Down"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow -this is just like Woodstock without the music and pot and naked people. Our generation can sure get down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAPTION: Tea party religious zealots wear giant yellow condoms as their proposed alternative to birth control pills which are banned in the GOP platform.

    ReplyDelete