Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Seriously! Vote for Lori Compas!

Whatever happens when the dust settles today(whenever that is) there are two universal truths that have come out of the last 16 months.   

1.  That Scott Walker has no ethics or moral compas

2.  Win, lose or draw, Lori Compas is a hero to the working people of WI and she personifies everything our Founders envisioned in our great constitutionally limited democratic republic!!   I hope we see her involved in making WI a better state for a very long time!!



5 comments:

  1. I'm taking a minute today to thank the Wisconsin bloggers I've been reading regularly, for the information I would not have had otherwise. If I had to rely on standard Milwaukee media I wouldn't know what the hell was going on. Win or lose tonight, you've done a great job and I appreciate your contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know that it is late, but, if you need to vote again, rumor has it that people in the city of Milwaukee are showing up at polling places with index cards with their names and addresses on them! (Well, A name and address on them).

    So, find your nearest Tom Barrett HQ, and get yourself another vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you soon. Too bad you can't keep the polls open until September when the students come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori Compas is great! I couldn't vote for her - I don't live in her district - so I sent her some money. She's become well known and we hope to see much more of her.
    - Suzymetta4

    ReplyDelete