Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Meet Lori Compas

Lori Compas, the People's champion who is taking on Scott "Petty Despot" Fitzgerald, has come out with her first web ad:



I think this is a very good first ad. Compas presents as a very smart and very confident. This really highlights the difference between her and the pompous, negative and belligerent Fitzgerald. No wonder I am hearing that Fitzgerald is shirking his official duties and is running scared already.

Help Lori in any way you can, for the good of Wisconsin and of Senate District 13.

3 comments:

  1. We never thought we would think the people in District 13 are lucky, but it looks like they are. Nice ad, go Lori! The tulips and outdoors are a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, is it District 13 or am I mixing it up with the Hunger Games?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only halfway through the Hunger Games trilogy, but I gather that District 13 is where the rebels gather -- and can go all nucular on the elites in the capitol. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete