Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Hope MacIver Was Taking Notes

My recent post regarding the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel inaccurately crediting me with creating a video I didn't make, reminded me of the kerfuffle between the folks at Blogging Blue and the denizens of the MacIver Institute (of Propaganda), which occurred a few weeks ago.

I sure hope that James Wigderson and Brian Fraley of the MacIver Institute were taking notes.

I hope they recognized that I didn't need to send threatening emails.  I did not need to badger anyone for eight or more hours.  I did not need to stalk anyone's Twitter or Facebook accounts.  I didn't need to resort to histrionics.

Just one polite email took care of the problem.

So, I hope that MacIver's hired hands took notes and took the lesson to heart.

But I also hope that they'll start living up to their self description of being a "news service."   We all know how well that's working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment