Friday, December 23, 2011

Kleefisch's Imaging, Messaging Problem

A while ago, Rebecca Kleefisch thought she'd throw her two cents in in defense of her willing participation in the assault of the working men and women of Wisconsin.

So she made one of her kitschy videos.

The keen-eyed John Foust, master of parody and scourge of right wing bloggers (he's been banned from more right wing blogs than anyone else that I'm aware of - they just can't compete with his wit or skills at debate) pointed out something to me.

Between 24 and 30 seconds into the video, Kleefisch is messing around with a few of her bank books and check books.  Look closely at the bank book laying on the table, which I've screencapped:


John points out that the logo is that of the Educator's Credit Union.  Apparently teacher's aren't good enough in Kleefisch's arrogant, elitist eyes to be paid a decent salary or be treated with respect, but she is more than all right with using their credit union.

John goes on in his missive:
Oh! Volunteer cross guards! Why didn't I think of that? That'll solve
the budget problems! So our only two choices are volunteers or unionized
crossing guards... Hmm, I wonder if most school districts have part-time,
non-unionized but paid crossing guards. Oh, they do!

Why do I get the impression that Kleefisch hasn't organized a bake sale,
never mind organized volunteers willing to patrol intersections at 6:45 a.m.
in January in Wisconsin.
The only thing I could possibly add to that is that I would find it hard to believe that Kleefisch is even able to organize her own thoughts, much less anything of as significant as a bake sale .

1 comment:

  1. I can't find the RSS feed for John's site, nor can I register or comment. You might let him know something isn't working right.

    ReplyDelete