Saturday, March 5, 2011

About Walker's Bat

Remember when Scott Walker got pwned by the crank caller pretending to be David Koch?

There was a short exchange when they were talking about how Walker should deal with the Wisconsin 14, the brave Democratic Senators that have sacrificed so much to give us the time to see and start dealing with the atrocities contained in Walker's Budget Disrepair Bill:
KOCH:  Bring a baseball bat.  that’s what I would do.   
WALKER: Have one in my office here. You’d be happy with that. I’ve got a slugger with my
name on it.

KOCH:  Beautiful.
Well, at great risk of life and limb, my operatives were able to sneak into the Governor's office and see this "slugger" for themselves.  As you can see, it's even still in its original packaging:


Just seems kind of apropos, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment