Thursday, July 15, 2010

Well, It Looks Like I'm Out Of A Job Anyway

Just not the job some people wish I was out of.

As many of you were aware, I am the Wisconsin Editor of BlogNetNews.com. Or should I say, I was the editor.

It appears that BNN is no more, at least according to the Chief Editor of BNN, David Mastio:


Oh, well. It wasn't a very time consuming thing anyway, but it is still a shame that a tool that many people used to read the blogs is now kaput.

At least now I won't have to hear people complaining that BNN is stealing their stuff or whining about not being number one in the influence rating.

But I have to agree with Kate on her point. It would have been nice to have been told.

H/T Ol' Broad via Cindy Kilkenny

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. Now you can spend your time checking up on http://www.scottwalker.org/blog - the reincarnation of Scottforgov.com.

    ReplyDelete