When Patrick McIlheran said that I was a bad person for pointing out that public safety should be number one, I thought it was a continuance of the same old same old.
But as I looked around the Intertubes, I came across some posts regarding the O'Donnell Park incident that alarmed me:
- Former County Supervisor Jim McGuigan doesn't hold back in dumping on Walker's poor record of maintenance in this post.
- McGuigan offers up a second dose of butt whupping in this post answering his critics.
- Young Chris Walker turns up the political heat on his name sake for the years of neglect as well.
- Then there is the Recess Supervisor, who launches a triad of blows by pointing out Walker's career might have ended with this disaster.
- RS's second blow is landed when he points out that instead of leading, Walker goes into hiding, no doubt trying to figure out how to do damage control and how to do a cover up.
- The Sups third blow comes when he points out that Walker is in trouble because he needs the daughter of Walker's Executhug to try to fight for him.