Friday, April 9, 2010

Intellectually Dishonest or Just Plain Dumb?

Scott Walker and his campaign team are having a bad time of it apparently, judging from some of their stunts.

The most recent flailing from the Walker campaign was when he tried to seize advantage of this blog posting on JSOnline, in which it is reported that Tom Barrett expressed support for a bill working its way through the state legislature that would allow people to be registered to vote when they get their driver's license.

For the record, I've already said that I thought this idea was a waste of time, energy and money. But I must have some gift of foresight, since I wrote this:
I can just see the Republicans standing in front of the DMV with the papers waving in their hands saying how this proves their is voter fraud and that ACORN* is taking over the world.

*Yes, I know that ACORN is defunct, but there are some on the right already claiming this is a conspiracy to lull people.
Sure as the sun comes up in the morning, Scott Walker comes along and proves me correct when he tweeted this:

This was faithfully retweeted by his campaign staff, including his Director of Communication who was retweeting my favorite troll.

Now, would someone please let Walker know that ACORN is no more? He's getting so desperate that I am almost embarrassed for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment