Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Perfect Fit

Last fall, I mocked Team Walker when it was learned that he was hiring a non-Wisconsinite to be the communications director for his campaign. Little did I know that it was a perfect fit.

I recognized my error today, when I saw that this morning she tweeted that the city streets were in terrible shape and tried to pin the blame on Mayor Tom Barrett.

It was only later in the day that she admitted that, like most Southerners, she just doesn't know how to drive in the snow.

I can see now that Jill Bader is a perfect fit for Team Walker. She's got the hypocrisy down pat.

3 comments:

  1. she should have gone for a spin on a county road. foot of snow or not, I'm sure she would have spun a tall tale about how much better it was. Because everybody here knows that snow falls differently depending on if it is a county or city road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Milwaukee did an excellent job on the streets, at least on my side of town. Tney were plowed at least once by 6 am, and throughout the day. The reason I noticed is because my brother, who lives in Virginia, still hadn't had his street plowed once two days after their big storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you what they say about a box of Ritz falling off a shelf. The "cracker doesn't fall far from the box!

    ReplyDelete