While looking up something for a different post, I came across these from the last two, three days:
- A guy in Manitowoc was charged with hiding a corpse. Odds are murder charges will be forthcoming,
- A guy in Green Bay is convicted of killing his ex-girlfriend's puppy by putting it in a hot oven,
- A guy in Fond du Lac likes horses too much,
- A guy from Winneconne killed his girlfriend's two cats,
- Another reason not to eat hot dogs. Do you know what they put in those things?
- Rory Kuenzi, the thug that tormented and killed the deer in Waupaca County last year, is now up for hit and run charges. Of course, he pled not guilty.
- Some company in the Oshkosh area has $6000 to waste on a billboard complaining about how bad business is and that President Obama should be impeached. If you have that much money to throw away to complain about how bad your business is, your business isn't do that badly. But the best line was from the attorney representing the company, defending the billboard which reads "Impeach Obama" who said:
"Wroblewski says despite the billboard's language, he's not suggesting Obama committed an impeachable offense."