Wednesday, October 7, 2009

No, I Don't Think I Will

I learned more today about the CRG bully that caused quite the scene at Sunday's pro-Milwaukee County rally. I was going to write about it.

But then I took time to think about it.

I am deciding against it.

The man has been embarrassed publicly. He was embarrassed at his job. He is paying a bigger consequence than just a couple of municipal fines.

To keep dumping on would be juvenile and immature. It would make me as juvenile and immature as a conservative talk radio host. And it would serve no real purpose.

I am better than that, and better than those that would do that.

Sorry if the reader is disappointed, but that is just the way it is.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not disappointed...curious maybe...but not disappointed. You should only do what you feel comfortable doing...otherwise you'll end up regretting things.

    ReplyDelete