Sunday, July 12, 2009

When Will They Start With The Retraction Posts?

After Sarah Palin again proved her decreasing relevance in the political world by announcing that she was stepping down as governor with a year and a half to go in her first term, speculation around the world ran rampant.

Was he planning on starting her run for the presidency already? Was she going to take a job in the private sector? Was she going to confess her sins and join a nunnery? Was she and Todd going to secede with the rest of kooks? It turned out to be nothing like that after all.

She was going to follow the money and cash in on her 15 minutes of fame, just like her ex-future son-in-law-to-be had said that she would.

So will all the right wingers who screeched that how wrong he was, like this one, now be offering retraction posts.

Excuse me if I don't hold my breath.

But the funniest thing is when Palin announced what her true intentions were and included this:
"Being a voracious reader, I read a lot today and have read a lot growing up. And having that journalism degree, all of that, will be a great assistance for me in writing this book, talking about the challenges and the joys, balancing the work and parenting, and, in my case, work means running the state." Palin said.
I guess her veracious appetite didn't include newspapers and magazines.

9 comments:

  1. ...or civic classes, or geography, or....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot capper. Next time give your reads like me a warning you are linking to a blog that allows racist slurs because I rather not click on it and give them my hits.

    Although...now that I'm thinking about it...how freaking hypocritical of them to say Levi should just go away and "shut up" while defending commenters who use the "N" word and giving them a place to use it. Which is worse? A young kid who has a lot of growing up to do or an ugly old man using the "N" word?? Pfft.

    Damn you capper...I was on ignore mode and you just ruined it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She just scares the bejabbers out of y'all, doesn't she! :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who? Palin? Not really. She's not much of a challenge. She is the best thing that could have happened to Democrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horse hockey! The woman has common sense, and y'all don't seem to grasp such a concept. So, ya must attack! I think it's in your 'rule book' or some such. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like I said...

    Keep backing her. Obama and the Dems appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if you haven't noticed, I'm not backing anyone just yet! See, she scares y'all. What makes you think she's going to run for POTUS? Should she? My opinion, no, but then I'm a sexist and all that nonsense. I do believe however she is a very strong voice for conservatism, and that scares y'all even more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You may not be backing her for POTUS, yet, but you are still supporting her nuttiness. But,as they say, birds of a feather... :P

    ReplyDelete