Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Blogbirthversary Day To Me.


It was two years ago today that I wrote my first post and officially entered the Cheddarsphere. (Please send all complaints to Jay Bullock, since he is the one that let me in.)

Then one year ago today, I started this here site. I have written just under 1,000 posts here (this one is #959 to be exact). And no, 900 of them haven't been about Scott Walker, only 889. From the time that I have started this site, my readership has more than doubled, even after you take out the 20 times a day one of Walker's interns is checking to see if I've written anything else about him. For this, I am honored and humbled. (Not for Walker's interns, but for you, gentle reader.)

During these past two years, I made a lot of friends, both in the cyberworld, and sometimes even in real life. Unfortunately, I've also made some enemies, but I guess that could be considered just a hazard of the job.

I am going to celebrate this personal landmark, as well as this great nation's birthday, by taking a long weekend and going to the castle.

Shortly after I come back, I will be embarking in yet another new adventure, and I hope that you will join me on it.

Have a safe weekend, and thank you again for your patronage and support.

6 comments:

  1. Happy blogaversaday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congratulations! You have more tenacity than the majority of the denizens of the blogosphere...that is something to celebrate (besides the blog actually being worth reading, that is).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Now, get over your OCD with Walker so I can stop by more often! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated "All hail the King!"

    Time flies when you are having fun, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. capper...congrats. :-)

    ReplyDelete