Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cuz That's The Way I (Blog)Roll

A few notes and updates:

First, a couple of new additions to the blogroll. One is The River Otter, an eco-conscious look at our hometown. The other is the long overdue addition of The Worley Dervish. She doesn't write often, but when she does, it's worth it.

Also a special thanks to James Wigderson. He honors me by being one of the brave conservatives to openly be a friend.

But most importantly, warm wishes, thoughts and prayers to The Reasonable Progressive, who is having one of those moments that we all go through.

4 comments:

  1. Awww...thanks! You're on my blogroll too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. James is a good guy. Wrong politically, but good nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psst. No link to The Worley Dervish in the post. :/ How am I suppose to check her out? Ya don't actually want to WORK to find it, do ya? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now I understand why you like Faux News.

    Let's see, the title says blogroll. Ya might've wanted to look there!

    But I fixed it for you conservatives that can't do linear thinking.

    ReplyDelete