Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Not Too Late

As usual, I had a wonderful time last night at Drinking Liberally.

I wanted to give a special thank you to my friend Bert, fellow contributor to folkbum's, who actually did follow through with his promise of gifts (and I thought he was just kidding). A couple of interesting books, that I will probably be able to put to good use during the upcoming snowathon.

Also, a thanks to Jason for the lovely bottle opener. I don't know how he did it, but it is a perfect match for the free ones that they were handing out last night. I would say though that I could have lived without seeing Jason dressed up as a giant elf. That was more than a little scary.

For the rest of you, don't fret. I will gladly accept late presents. After all, it's the thought that counts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment