Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Roasted Dead Bird Day

Or as it is more commonly known, Happy Thanksgiving. Take some time out today to appreciate the good things in life.

Any my most sincere wishes that your holiday doesn't blow.





And for your viewing pleasure, two of my favorite turkey related clips (sorry, I couldn't find the one of Dad29 making popcorn turkey). First, the famous turkey drop from WKRP in Cincinnati:




The other is actually for Christmas, but it is still funny. It's Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean:

3 comments:

  1. So, capper, would you post a picture of a turkey going after Obama in the same light as this turkey going after Bush? Oh why do I ask such silly questions?
    But the clip from WKRP is still hillarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could've posted the video of Palin pardoning one turkey while others are being slaughtered in the background.

    Would that make you feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it. Didn't think much about it, though. Would have prefered some real loud gobbling. Then you would have something.
    Happy Thanksgiving, capper.

    ReplyDelete